Processing of personal data at NAVIGA Wind Power
- The entity providing and managing the website is NAVIGA Wind Power Sp. z o.o. The User can contact NAVIGA Wind Power via website contact form. If you make use of the website, it means that you accept the following terms and conditions.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, failure to provide them will prevent the execution of the agreement.
- Personal data are collected and processed for the purposes of implementation of the legitimate interests of the administrator of personal data, in particular: the execution of the sales process of services, allowing the provision of certain services by electronic means, employment, making settlements, operating the electronic account in the data administrator’s network, handling incoming queries or requests, communication regarding transactions, taxation and accounting purposes, and record-keeping and statistical purposes. Whereas, after consent is obtained, personal data are collected and processed by the personal data administrator for the purposes of: cookies generation; collecting data from websites for marketing purposes, including direct marketing, i.e., to receive from NAVIGA Wind Power through the use of a means of distance communication (e-mail, mobile devices, telecommunication devices) any materials of commercial, marketing and informational nature, connected to the business activity carried out by the data administrator.
- By subscribing to NAVIGA Wind Power newsletter you agree to receive NAVIGA Wind Power newsletters at NAVIGA Wind Power deals every few weeks.
- A natural person to which the data refers has the right to request from the administrator access to the data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing at any time, as well as the right to object to the processing of data, move the data and lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
- Management of consents given can be done via the Customer Support with use of customer service contact form.
- The withdrawal and/or modification of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal and/or modification.
- The data will be processed for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the above objectives; however, no longer than until the withdrawal or modification of a given consent and, after this time, they may be processed until the expiry of the limitation period.
- The administrator of data takes necessary measures to ensure the safety of personal data collected and processed, and in the event of their breach, informs competent state authorities to enable detection of those responsible for the breach and prevent future breaches. Any natural person affected by a data breach will be notified of such fact.
- Data stored by NAVIGA Wind Power include data required for creating an Account: name and surname, e-mail address, account type, IP address, geolocation data obtained on the basis of the IP address, and data necessary for processing the payment in case the user has a paid Account: address and billing information (optional, if the User wants an invoice).
- The Website is used globally. User data is protected in accordance with the Polish Law.
- Lightask.com website and applications save cookies on visitors devices. NAVIGA Wind Power uses two types of cookies - session and persistent. NAVIGA Wind Power uses the following cookies:
- Necessary for proper activity of the Lightask.com websites and NAVIGA Wind Power services:
- To track traffic on the NAVIGA Wind Power websites for the purpose of operating the affiliate program and for internal statistics used to improve the service.
- To determine the country of residence of the visitor in order to show our pricing offer in the local currency.
- A general cookie which enables us to set or save the language of the visitor.
- Optional cookies: Marketing cookies - collecting data for statistics that enable us to learn User preferences and behaviours. The analysis of these statistics is anonymous.
- The Agreement entered into between NAVIGA Wind Power and the User upon visit of the Website, as well as the services provided on its basis by NAVIGA Wind Power, are subject to Polish Law. The choice of a foreign law shall not, however, deprive consumers entering into an agreement with NAVIGA Wind Power of their rights resulting from the mandatory provisions of law of their country of permanent residence.
- Any disputes which may arise in connection with the performance of the agreement entered into between NAVIGA Wind Power and the User shall be resolved by a Polish court having jurisdiction over the registered office of NAVIGA Wind Power. This shall not, however, deprive consumers entering into an agreement with NAVIGA Wind Power of their rights relating to the territorial jurisdiction of a court.